Anatomy In Clay Centers' Workshop Schedule
- All workshops have limited seating and advance reservation is required.
- All workshops are open to the general public unless otherwise noted.
- Entries are subject to change.
- Workshops range from three- to 48-hours in length.
- Many workshops may be eligible for Continuing Education Credit. Please consult with your professional organization to see whether you can receive CECs or CEUs for attending.
- Cancellation Policy:
The entire workshop amount paid may be refunded or applied to another workshop if registrant cancels at least seven days before the date of the workshop. Cancellations made in less than seven days of the workshop may only be applied to another future workshop.
Anatomy in Clay Centers reserves the right to cancel workshops due to circumstances beyond our control or when enrollment is deemed insufficient. In this event, all deposits, tuitions and fees will be refunded. Anatomy in Clay Centers cannot be responsible for workshops, or portions of workshops that registrant or participants miss due to illness, emergency, or other events beyond the control of the Center. Anatomy in Clay Centers cannot be responsible for losses incurred by any registrant due to airline fares or other travel arrangements in the event that the workshop must be canceled or postponed. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION & SERIES DISCOUNTS:
- One Day Workshops
- Save $10! Register 14 days in advance of Workshop date.
- Earn Alumni Credits!! Call for more information.
- Two Day Workshops
- Save $35! Register 21 days in advance of Workshop date.
- Earn Alumni Credits! Call for more information.